Standard City Water and Sewer Specifications and Details - January 2017 Updates!
The City of Savannah Water and Sewer Planning and Engineering (WSPE) Department, in cooperation with the Water Conveyance and Distribution Department, has updated the City of Savannah Standard Specifications and Details for water and sewer in January of 2017.
While some revisions to these documents simply make them current with existing design and construction procedures, some of the content is new. Thus, WSPE is encouraging interested parties, (Engineers, Utility Contractors, etc.) to review the revised documents and familiarize themselves with the revised procedures. We also welcome your feedback for future updates, (submit comments in writing to: WSPE Plan and Spec Comment, 702 Stiles Avenue, Savannah GA 31415).
1-27-17 Update - Water and Sewer Specification Sections 02550, 02554, 02555, and 02558 and all Water and Sewer Details have been updated.
Beginning February 1, 2017, all water and sewer improvements in the City Service Area shall be designed and built according to the revised details and specifications. This does not apply to plan and specification submittals approved or under review by the City prior to February 1, 2017.
Division II - Sitework (Technical Specifications)
- Section 01700 - Measurement and Payment
- Section 02100 - Clearing
- Section 02200 - Earthwork
- Section 02270 - Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Section 02400 - Storm Drainage
- Section 02485 - Grassing
- Section 02550 - Water Distribution System
- Section 02554 - Wastewater Collection System
- Section 02555 - Protective Coating for Existing and New Concrete and Masonry Sanitary Sewer Structures
- Section 02558 - Sewage Pumping Station
- Section 02560 - Reclaimed Water Distribution System
- Section 02600 - Pavement
- Section 03300 - Cast-In-Place Concrete
- Section 04853 - Masonry-Supported Granite Walls
- Section 11100 - Submersible Wastewater Pumping Stations - Pump to Control Panel
- Section 16000 - Wires and Conduits
- Section 16400 - SCADA System Communication and Misc. Instruments
- Section 16482 - Pump Motor Starters and Drives
- Section 16620 - Sanitary Sewer Pump Station Emergency Stand-By Power System